Thursday, November 17, 2022

Al Pacino

 Alfredo James Pacino was born on April 25 1940, in the home of Salvatore Pacino and Rose. The couple split at the age of two years old. Al and his mum moved in with his grandparents in the South Bronx, a tough urban borough in New York City. Though he was intelligent, he wasn't motivated by school work, he found solace and fulfillment through acting. It all started when I was just a little kid. I'm talking about very young," he says. "I was not allowed out often. I was kept in. When I was home, I noticed myself acting the same role as my mom in the movies that I watched. She would sometimes go to the cinema with me after she got home from work. That was our date," he said. They were in a close relationship, and Pacino lost her in 1962. He moved to Greenwich Village, did the off-off-Broadway thing and by 26 was accepted into Lee Strasberg's famous Actors Studio, a stomping ground for De Niro, Keitel, and other assorted legends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreama Walker and Elisabeth R hm

Dreama Walker, who was born in Tampa Florida United States on 20th June 1986, is well-known TV Actress. The actress is best known for her ...